Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 free sky from SYNTH is like 1 free btc from satoshi
Hello skypeople

Just thought I would make history with the first post in misc. Big Grin

Massive thanks to SYNTH who hooked me up with one Sky for posting my address to telegram.

I look forward to being a part of this community that is going to be huge. 

Its a project that is hard not to obsess over. 

Im hooked. 

How did you find out about Skycoin? 

[Image: Screenshot_20180102_170619.png]
Welcome. And thanks for being the first Misc poster! Smile
(01-04-2018, 06:56 AM)Jai ddoos Wrote: Hello skypeople

Massive thanks to SYNTH who hooked me up with one Sky for posting my address to telegram.

Im hooked. 

That is pretty sweet!

I heard about skycoin a month or two ago from a randoms referral. Then I researched it far a while, read the ama with synth and it ended up being one of my first alt coin purchases Smile

Big project - would be amazing even if they could pull of a quarter of what they want to do.
SYNTH overdelivered on giving sky away. he gave to 4 addresses when he said 3. I have a feeling the sky team are cool cats. They will do great things and I hope it all goes smoothly. I cant wait to see what's coming!
(01-04-2018, 07:11 AM)Jai ddoos Wrote: SYNTH overdelivered on giving sky away. he gave to 4 addresses when he said 3. I have a feeling the sky team are cool cats. They will do great things and I hope it all goes smoothly. I cant wait to see what's coming!

Your a lucky man Jai  Tongue
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SkyVinnie for this post:
  • Jai ddoos
posting in legendary thread. the whole world is gonna look back at these forums years from now and wish they had been a part of this sooner. Thanks for the .15 SKY Synth Big Grin
(01-04-2018, 09:08 PM)SkyVinnie Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 07:11 AM)Jai ddoos Wrote: SYNTH overdelivered on giving sky away. he gave to 4 addresses when he said 3. I have a feeling the sky team are cool cats. They will do great things and I hope it all goes smoothly. I cant wait to see what's coming!

Oh and I also got a 0.1 sky from another COOL CAT! Thanks for the random double-up swap SkyVinnie 0.1 sky for 0.2 sky. 

SKY DOWN better than BRO DOWN, Bro Big Grin
(01-06-2018, 03:18 AM)Jai ddoos Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 09:08 PM)SkyVinnie Wrote:

Oh and I also got a 0.1 sky from another COOL CAT! Thanks for the random double-up swap SkyVinnie 0.1 sky for 0.2 sky. 

SKY DOWN better than BRO DOWN, Bro Big Grin

Ok so you convinced me to join.  Tongue
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Psinet for this post:
  • Jai ddoos
Don't forget to get het more SKY on the dips! It's going to be a valuable resource!
AWESOME a community forum! Really excited for the future with skycoin and this amazing community : ]

(01-04-2018, 06:56 AM)Jai ddoos Wrote: Hello skypeople

Im hooked. 

I found out about skycoin while perusing youtube and found the interviews done with Synth and the 'Coin Interview' channel. If you have not checked them out I would highly suggest it and also the interview 2 they did in Dec.
Interview 1 Oct 30th 2017

Interview 2 Dec 11th 2017
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to equalgeek for this post:
  • Jai ddoos