Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coin Hour for coins in an exchange
Do I receive rewards if I store sky coins in an exchange?
or do I have to move it to my own wallet?
(01-13-2018, 03:32 AM)c099 Wrote: Do I receive rewards if I store sky coins in an exchange?
or do I have to move it to my own wallet?

You have to move them to your own wallet
Sky-educated guys, does coinhours pluses themselve when I transfer to 1 coin another one? e.g. I have 1 SKY with 900 coin hours and I transfer like 0.4 or 3 (with 60coinhours) more to wallet. 900+60 will be there I hope? Old hours won't be removed?
They won't be removed. But you can't move 0.4 coins - only complete ones!
(01-15-2018, 07:23 AM)sourui Wrote: They won't be removed. But you can't move 0.4 coins - only complete ones!

At c2cx, you can now.

Edit: however at c2cx the number of decimals you can specify is for the trade quantity is very limited, so you'll often end up with residual amounts of the other coin (which you then need to leave there or also withdraw).
I've not many coins stuck on Cryptopia, but those that are there aren't making me coins hours. The buggers are costing me about 300 hours a day... Grhhh!
(01-21-2018, 10:07 PM)Knave9 Wrote: I've not many coins stuck on Cryptopia, but those that are there aren't making me coins hours. The buggers are costing me about 300 hours a day... Grhhh!

Older thread, but still the same problem. What is the deal with Cryptopia?!? My coins just sit there with the continual "Invalid SKY address". BS!
(03-16-2018, 07:11 PM)kenkonious Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 10:07 PM)Knave9 Wrote: I've not many coins stuck on Cryptopia, but those that are there aren't making me coins hours. The buggers are costing me about 300 hours a day... Grhhh!

Older thread, but still the same problem. What is the deal with Cryptopia?!? My coins just sit there with the continual "Invalid SKY address". BS!

Yeah, I got mine back from that period, but it's happening again.

For my 2 cents, I don't think Topia are scammers, I just think they are overwhelmed by the workload. They are having issues with nodes for other coins too.

Eventually you'll be able to get your coins out i'm fairly sure. But i wouldn't put more money on there than you'd be happy with, just in case.
(03-17-2018, 12:34 AM)Knave9 Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 07:11 PM)kenkonious Wrote:

Yeah, I got mine back from that period, but it's happening again.

For my 2 cents, I don't think Topia are scammers, I just think they are overwhelmed by the workload. They are having issues with nodes for other coins too.

Eventually you'll be able to get your coins out i'm fairly sure. But i wouldn't put more money on there than you'd be happy with, just in case.

Quick update on this... I received notice that Cryptopia is working on the wallet issue back on the 22nd. Today, the same "working on it" message is still displayed. Hopefully they are actually working on it and fixing it this time for the long run.
Cryptopia fixed today
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to edoardocoen for this post:
  • kenkonious, Knave9