Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DIY Miner - A complete guide for Hardware/Software configuration
Is there still time to set up 1 or multiple DIY miners for my home office and possibly another location for the Main Net session, if looking to build them in early December and up and running by then...I understand I have to have them go through the white list process, so it would be early January at earliest for them to be approved correct?

If not but still keep that schedule, what would be the next stage/step to wait for with them ready? 

Thanks in advance!
(11-21-2018, 01:38 AM)CryptoTown Wrote: Is there still time to set up 1 or multiple DIY miners for my home office and possibly another location for the Main Net session, if looking to build them in early December and up and running by then...I understand I have to have them go through the white list process, so it would be early January at earliest for them to be approved correct?

If not but still keep that schedule, what would be the next stage/step to wait for with them ready? 

Thanks in advance!

You can only be rewarded for 1 miner currently. And the waitlist has been mostly worked through. If you applied 2morrow you would probably be listed by the end of the month.

The sooner you set them up the sooner you start making ROI and the less other nodes there are compeating with yours for reward payouts. So really its the sooner you jump in the better