Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't rush new exchanges
C2cx has worked fine for me (came with a nice amount of coinhours). Also noticed yesterday that they removed the integer withdrawal restriction.
Agreed!! I know its really important to be listed on a new exchange for showing Skycoin to new people. But I think it's more important to make a good project & community for making a great value than to be listed on the new exchange.
And for not to feel stress, and to focus on a great project, choosing exchange is also important. I signed up iQuant today but it seems it has not 2FA (They might have but I couldn't find easily).haha
But I'm gonna trust marketing team and they will handle Skycoin community.
I completely agree on this and I'm glad there are a lot of people here who think the same, let's not think about the price but about the project, let the nature take its course
(01-16-2018, 02:48 PM)Timonius Wrote: has worked fine for me (came with a nice amount of coinhours).
Hm, how did you get coinhours on C2cx?
(01-16-2018, 01:03 PM)sourui Wrote: Glad to see you guys agree. Speculation can only harm this coin. By the way - Cryptopia does not have a withdrawal fee on Sky anymore. Binance is a good exchange but at this point what's the point of getting the coin on exchanges? What's the end goal here - getting SkyWire live, or making investors rich? i think it should be the former and I'm glad the community apparently sees it the same way.

Intelligent thought! 

Let us keep the main goal of getting Skywire live first and foremost....and then the wealth will come as a byproduct of that!
Abundance is the receiving power of your mind...So, let us create & receive the future that we ALL DESERVE!
Glad you guys agree. Development and building comes first, there's too many vultures around.
> Speculation can only harm this coin.

Yep, I've seen this so many times, slow and steady grow that is related to actual product development is the best
The only thing that I don't like of Cryptopia (for now) is that I can withdraw only integer amount of SKY
(02-06-2018, 11:21 PM)edoardocoen Wrote: The only thing that I don't like of Cryptopia (for now) is that I can withdraw only integer amount of SKY

I can't seem to withdrawal to any wallet these days. Worked about 10 days ago, but I've been trying to withdrawal for the past few days only to say Address Invalid. Cryptopia has almost a 30 day support ticket response time! It's frustrating.
Thanks for sharing your information.