Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exchanges
Hi, I was wondering what the timeline is for the Skycoin cryptocurrency to appear on more exchanges? If you can give me an estimate, that's fine too.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SkyFries for this post:
  • notrningwheels
I believe NextExchange will be in the coming weeks, and Synth mentioned a few other Exchanges were in the works...
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Cryptokido for this post:
  • notrningwheels, wolfofthesea
I saw a video of the Binance guy in Korea last night. He seems really sharp.

Binance, Bittrex, and Kucoin look like good exchanges to be on. I'm hoping to buy more before though, because the price could easily triple if Skycoin makes it on even 2/3
Is 5iquant.org a legit exchange for Skycoin or just a scam? It would great to find out from someone officially at Sky. This exchange was on the Skycoin telegram promoting a giveaway of 0.5 Skycoin to the first individuals registering on their site. People are having issues with deposits and withdrawals not working on the site and there is a very low trading volume. It's hard to tell if it's just a botched roll out, or a total scam. I'm leaning towards scam, but it would be good to get official confirmation.
(01-19-2018, 12:58 AM)Nclark Wrote: Is 5iquant.org a legit exchange for Skycoin or just a scam? It would great to find out from someone officially at Sky. This exchange was on the Skycoin telegram promoting a giveaway of 0.5 Skycoin to the first individuals registering on their site. People are having issues with deposits and withdrawals not working on the site and there is a very low trading volume.  It's hard to tell if it's just a botched roll out, or a total scam. I'm leaning towards scam, but it would be good to get official confirmation.

Very interesting...I really hope that you can get a confirmed answer.

I would like to know this as well!
Abundance is the receiving power of your mind...So, let us create & receive the future that we ALL DESERVE!
Let's see if we can get SKY listed on altcoin.io
Vote here...
feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/4357/skycoin-sky#cForm
(01-19-2018, 01:42 AM)Currency_Curtis Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 12:58 AM)Nclark Wrote: Is 5iquant.org a legit exchange for Skycoin or just a scam? It would great to find out from someone officially at Sky. This exchange was on the Skycoin telegram promoting a giveaway of 0.5 Skycoin to the first individuals registering on their site. People are having issues with deposits and withdrawals not working on the site and there is a very low trading volume.  It's hard to tell if it's just a botched roll out, or a total scam. I'm leaning towards scam, but it would be good to get official confirmation.

Very interesting...I really hope that you can get a confirmed answer.

I would like to know this as well!

I received confirmation on the Skycoin telegram from an admin that 5iquant is a legit new exchange for Skycoin.  However, at this point I would recommend not using it until they sort out all of their technical issues. The site baited me in promising free Sky for registering and trading on their exchange, but unfortunately I'm still waiting for my etherium deposit to post from January 16th. The transaction shows as a success in Etherscan and I used the correct wallet address, so I'm confident that the issue is on their end.  Hopefully, I will get my money back. I don't even care about the free 0.5 Sky they promised at this point.  Be ware.
The listing on 5iquant was also confirmed on Skycoin's twitter account:
https://twitter.com/Skycoinproject/statu...1718003722

I think a Cobinhood admin wrote few weeks ago in the Cobinhood telegram that Skycoin will be listed on Cobinhood in mid February, but they have not officially confirmed a listing yet.
(01-25-2018, 01:47 AM)Footballelixir Wrote: The listing on 5iquant was also confirmed on Skycoin's twitter account:
https://twitter.com/Skycoinproject/statu...1718003722

I think a Cobinhood admin wrote few weeks ago in the Cobinhood telegram that Skycoin will be listed on Cobinhood in mid February, but they have not officially confirmed a listing yet.

More exchanges are planned and the dev team has said that this is a very high priority.