Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting whitelisted
I bought 8 orange pi prime's and the supporting hardware, most stuff is coming from china in 15 or so days. I was flashing the images onto the cards and researching getting whitelisted and read this.  

Uptime requirements:
  • Keep your nodes up and running if you want to be eligible for rewards. You will need a 75% uptime in June or your whitelist spot will be forfeited.
I am guessing I cannot get whitelisted for testnet, seeing as I am not even going to up and running until about the middle of July. Sorry I am new and just jumped in, hopefully I'm not too late. 

Thanks!
(06-23-2018, 09:25 PM)normohl@gmail.com Wrote: I bought 8 orange pi prime's and the supporting hardware, most stuff is coming from china in 15 or so days. I was flashing the images onto the cards and researching getting whitelisted and read this.  

Uptime requirements:
  • Keep your nodes up and running if you want to be eligible for rewards. You will need a 75% uptime in June or your whitelist spot will be forfeited.
I am guessing I cannot get whitelisted for testnet, seeing as I am not even going to up and running until about the middle of July. Sorry I am new and just jumped in, hopefully I'm not too late. 

Thanks!

Nothing is being whitelisted yet, and to my understanding the counter gets reset every month. So even if you start in the middle of one month you will hit the 75% the next month no issues.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to I Am You for this post:
  • normohl