Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gone from whitelist!!
I have an 8 node miner.  I have them connected to WIFI via CAT5E from a wireless repeater.  They've been happily running at 99.5% for the past month.  Apparently, the repeater went down sometime while I was out today.  I recycled the main router, the repeater and the nodes.  I have 4 nodes up and running, so far.  I checked the whitelist and was greeted to an NA, as usual when the nodes are down.  Now it says, "No results" and "No Miners
You don't have an approved miner registered on your account. Submit an application, or wait for your application to be approved."  WTF?  I know I need to get a new repeater, but do I really have to re-submitt to the whitelist?  Why did it drop them all?  Never did that before.  Just said N/A until they came back up.  Any insight to help me understand what happened?
Larry B.
(06-01-2019, 06:34 AM)radarlarry1 Wrote: I have an 8 node miner.  I have them connected to WIFI via CAT5E from a wireless repeater.  They've been happily running at 99.5% for the past month.  Apparently, the repeater went down sometime while I was out today.  I recycled the main router, the repeater and the nodes.  I have 4 nodes up and running, so far.  I checked the whitelist and was greeted to an NA, as usual when the nodes are down.  Now it says, "No results" and "No Miners
You don't have an approved miner registered on your account. Submit an application, or wait for your application to be approved."  WTF?  I know I need to get a new repeater, but do I really have to re-submitt to the whitelist?  Why did it drop them all?  Never did that before.  Just said N/A until they came back up.  Any insight to help me understand what happened?
Larry B.

Don't worry, the whitelist page was/is down for maintenance. Should be back to normal soon