Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardware Partnerships
I was thinking...Partnering with retailers and manufacturers of Skywire related hardware could profitable for both sides.  They could promote Skycoin on their websites and Skycoin could promote them.  This wouldn't automatically be good, but it seems like some good deals could be made in the next 12 months.
Yes, true. Everything helps. And they would want us since we are giving demand for their hardware.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to trader95 for this post:
  • notrningwheels
If i could buy something (even better if with Sky hours) to simply plug into my modem and help the project out, but without needing any programming skills, then i'd happily do that.

Skywire is a really really good idea. It needs supporting beyond people just wanting to make a quick buck.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Knave9 for this post:
  • notrningwheels
(01-18-2018, 12:51 AM)Knave9 Wrote: If i could buy something (even better if with Sky hours) to simply plug into my modem and help the project out, but without needing any programming skills, then i'd happily do that.

Skywire is a really really good idea. It needs supporting beyond people just wanting to make a quick buck.

I think you can: https://skywug.net/forum/Thread-Skywire-node-on-Windows 

I haven't tried running a node yet, but the instructions look easy to follow