Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to run Skywire on Orange Pi
Thanks a million for posting this. I'm a noob so take this for what it's worth, but the go1.9.2.linux-armv6l.tar.gz that was downloaded in the video didn't work for me, I had to use go1.9.2.linux-arm64.tar.gz.

After building the binaries and running skywire my screen looks like this.  Does everything look okay here?

[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to D-C for this post:
  • MrMenu
(01-05-2018, 08:18 PM)djskinner Wrote:
(12-28-2017, 04:50 AM)skyguy Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 05:49 PM)cyou2 Wrote: I just wonder if Skywire miner need a dedicated public IP address or not?

It will during testing. Not sure when it goes live

What's the implication of having a dynamic IP address for those of us who have one that want to run a node? Requiring a static IP would severely restrict the number of users that could participate in countries like the UK for example.

I have the same question... Maybe FreeDNS is the solution for this problem
(01-06-2018, 10:23 PM)D-C Wrote: Thanks a million for posting this.  I'm a noob so take this for what it's worth, but the go1.9.2.linux-armv6l.tar.gz that was downloaded in the video didn't work for me, I had to use go1.9.2.linux-arm64.tar.gz.

After building the binaries and running skywire my screen looks like this.  Does everything look okay here?

[Image: image.png]

Thanks! also https://dl.google.com/go/go1.9.4.linux-arm64.tar.gz worked for me.