Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think skycoin will increase more than 50 times in 2018
[Image: 640_webp.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to miambao123 for this post:
  • CryptoAndy87, RCR970, skyguy
We can only hope! I just wish i had more coins now. I know two people who work in this arena and both have spoken positively about Skycoin. It needs to get onto 1 or 2 main exchanges to stand any real hope of getting big.

Fingers crossed for us all
that puts it close to 16b cap which is practical and within reach, however, I would like to put across the fact that skycoin will experience enviable growth with increased awareness, a healthy community, a number of exchanges listing, continuous development and updates.
Agree. Once there is awereness and exchange listings, this is going to snowball huge.
I've little doubt at some point in 2018 there will be a mass-extinction event for Crypto in general.

It'll be a huge drop in the market as a whole, most things dropping by 50/60/70%.

Of the 1500 or so coins out there i'd expect only half to survive. The market will then recover over a month or so (so don't panic and sell!)

After that the strong ones, the ones which serve a purpose will have more of a footing and programs like Skycoin and the obvious other ones like NEO etc will be left.

In that scenario I think Skycoin will hold a solid market share and even if it's "only" 8th-12th that could be in the $15billion range. As agent X states above that could reach about $1,200 per coin (assuming only half the supply are out by that point?)

It's exciting times, but regardless of the money, it's also an interesting project and i won't be selling up for year. I'm here to stay.

Cheers

Knave
(01-08-2018, 06:26 PM)Knave9 Wrote: I've little doubt at some point in 2018 there will be a mass-extinction event for Crypto in general.

It'll be a huge drop in the market as a whole, most things dropping by 50/60/70%.

Of the 1500 or so coins out there i'd expect only half to survive. The market will then recover over a month or so (so don't panic and sell!)

After that the strong ones, the ones which serve a purpose will have more of a footing and programs like Skycoin and the obvious other ones like NEO etc will be left.

In that scenario I think Skycoin will hold a solid market share and even if it's "only" 8th-12th that could be in the $15billion range. As agent X states above that could reach about $1,200 per coin (assuming only half the supply are out by that point?)

It's exciting times, but regardless of the money, it's also an interesting project and i won't be selling up for year. I'm here to stay.

Cheers

Knave
This is very true 

With the momentum that bitcoin generated the past year, it is bound to happen everyone is searching for the next 1000x investment, most people have heard of bitcoin by now but none have heard of anything else. 

Technically Skycoin price compared to Bitcoin at equal marketcap should be a 1:5 ratio, which would put Sky at 4k and BTC at 20K 
Now i dont see this happening right now but in the not to distant future i do see the inevitable happening and 90% of the alts to disappear  

To which i think then Skys potential will be show with steady user growth and a working Mesh network 
such an exciting project to be involved in
I hope so!
to start with, the current valuation of skycoin is a joke. first, sky is one of the first cryptos to implement zero fees transactions and can therefore be integrated in real world applications for payment purposes considering the transactions are lightning fast. cx is something also out of this world. sky ledger and many others. I won't be surprised if skycoin closes the year with a market cap of 50billion. that would be like *250. scary but possible. anything can happen in crypto

mark this post
I am cautiously optimistic and would be delighted with a 5x or 10x rise in 2018. Anything else is a bonus. There certainly seems potential for great increases if everything goes according to plan.
Because I can not speak English, I use Google translation.
I think that it would be ten times as big as me.
If you can list on binance etc you can expect more!

英語が話せないのでGoogle翻訳を使います。
私も年内に10倍になってくれればいいなと思ってます。
binanceなどに上場出来ればもっと期待出来ますが!

I introduced it on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/kiritooru/status/953164720579624960