Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lucky Draw
Where do I enter my Wallet address for the Lucky Draw?
Do I get a PN if I win and then have to send it back or is there a field in the options somewhere that I missed? Big Grin
(01-04-2018, 02:02 PM)Slaughterfreak Wrote: Where do I enter my Wallet address for the Lucky Draw?
Do I get a PN if I win and then have to send it back or is there a field in the options somewhere that I missed? Big Grin

The 1st Lucky Draw is happening in 24 hours. I will use a random number generator to choose a number between 3 and 104. The two skywug admins are user ids 1&2 so cannot take part in the draw

When a number is chosen, I will check the user ID to confirm they have been active on the forum. If they have, I will announce it in the Skywug Draw thread. Winners must PM me their wallet string within 24 hours to claim the prize
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to skyguy for this post:
  • Vaxzem
Ah ok, thanks for the reply Smile
Nice, excited for the draw but also for the project. Keep it up, guys!
good luck everybody Blush
Where does it show how many members there are at the forum? E.g. 100? 200?
(01-04-2018, 06:04 PM)trader95 Wrote: Where does it show how many members there are at the forum? E.g. 100? 200?

At the bottom, 112 at the moment!
(01-04-2018, 06:04 PM)trader95 Wrote: Where does it show how many members there are at the forum? E.g. 100? 200?

Hi Trader95

a bit of topic, but you find it under forum statistics on this page https://skywug.net/forum/portal.php
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jordglob for this post:
  • trader95
Wink 
Cool, I was referred by a friend to this project and really excited about the potential! Thanks for the lucky draw too Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ardat for this post:
  • skyguy
Star 
I like these odds. Even if I don't win this is a great community to be a part of. Win win.