0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make money or make future?
Lightbulb 
A lot of people are on a big hype wave searching for next BIG THING to get massive returns on their investments. Soon most of the people in civilized world will be speaking about bitcoin and blockchain (in many cases not knowing the difference) and how you can make a lot of money.

What motivates you to be on this community?
Great poll. I'm spending many of my valuable ARK and SKY now, to build a better world yes.
want to have a future with money, not a future lack of money Smile
The money will come trust me, just participate, keep at it, the money will come. If you focus on being greedy you end up obsessing over it (like noobs constantly staring at blockfolio) and it interferes with your life to the point where honestly I don't think it's worth it.

Easy for me to say as I may have more than the n00bz, but I definitely have much less than many on here.

We need our money to change the world, make no mistake, so do what you can to gain it, and you want to be fiscally responsible. I am however, trying to keep my eyes on the prize.

I day trade to buy things gold and sushi and have it not affect my stack. Money matters, and money is a priority, but money is just a means to an end.

I used to be really into mutualism (still am) check out a guy named Kevin Carson, I was really into his work when I was younger.
To be honest, both.

I love the big idea of the company, my brother is a tech head in this business sector and put me onto Skycoin.

But i'm also a working guy, newly married and yes i would love to make some £$€ if possible. Having said that, i've no plans to sell my coins anytime soon. So I'm likely to make any money for a couple of year at least.
zero. fees aint a joke dude. im sold
(01-10-2018, 01:05 PM)Lawrence Wrote: A lot of people are on a big hype wave searching for next BIG THING to get massive returns on their investments. Soon most of the people in civilized world will be speaking about bitcoin and blockchain (in many cases not knowing the difference) and how you can make a lot of money.

What motivates you to be on this community?
In the end how you made your money will matter!
If you supported NWO through ripple, or the singularity and rogue AI through investing in those projects it matters!
Karma is very real and under universal law we must all experience our own creations!

What did you do to change the world?
Your future self is asking....
Eventually money won't matter as much as reputation. Which is actually kinda scary. Cool but scary AF.
The answer is obvious! Without a future, the money doesn't matter, so it has to be both.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SkyFries for this post:
  • Vaxzem
Looks like we are full of sky HODLERS
cant wait to see what happens when Cryptopia runs out of sky to exchange price through the roof!

Skywire rollout is going to be exciting!