Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miner Successes
I believe the success stories of working Skywire Miners will be one of the biggest breakthroughs and an important milestone of the Skycoin Project as a whole. It will boost all aspects of Skycoin and will make all of the Stakeholders proud to say that they are part of the "forgotten baby that's growing up....fast!

It would be very nice if each and every recipient of a miner can give this forum feedback (ASAP) regarding the "setting/getting to work of their Miners": I can assure you their are tons of people out there waiting for any news, good or bad!..and I can assure you, they are VERY IMPATIENT!

So, let's hear from you...any news is better than no news!!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Docukno for this post:
  • Nclark, notrningwheels, skyguy
Great idea!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to skyguy for this post:
  • notrningwheels
(01-14-2018, 02:32 PM)Docukno Wrote: I believe the success stories of working Skywire Miners will be one of the biggest breakthroughs and an important milestone of the Skycoin Project as a whole. It will boost all aspects of Skycoin and will make all of the Stakeholders proud to say that they are part of the "forgotten baby that's growing up....fast!

It would be very nice if each and every recipient of a miner can give this forum feedback (ASAP) regarding the "setting/getting to work of their Miners": I can assure you their are tons of people out there waiting for any news, good or bad!..and I can assure you, they are VERY IMPATIENT!

So, let's hear from you...any news is better than no news!!
Sorry about the typo: their should be there!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Docukno for this post:
  • notrningwheels
When will the first batch of miners get shipped out?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tim for this post:
  • notrningwheels
You certainly speak for me DocuKno. Eagerly waiting to hear how it all goes.

An unboxing and setup type video would be pretty awesome too.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FreeJust for this post:
  • notrningwheels
(01-17-2018, 12:02 AM)Tim Wrote: When will the first batch of miners get shipped out?

last i heard was end of this month
SOOO Excited about this!!!
Abundance is the receiving power of your mind...So, let us create & receive the future that we ALL DESERVE!
any news yet?
sky: 27oB97MjgvMLQq2B2CgWyVr8E3gxea47T1e
Maybe we should direct this question to Skyguy!, he seems to have the best and most up to date info available!?

SKYGUY??
Success: My Official Miner arrived on Tuesday and I have just finished assembling it.

Thoroughly impressed with both the components and the assembly guide.

Will post video soon, images are on the main telegrams.

Will figure out the software side now.

Thanks,
LDN