Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No response to my Skyminer order
Is it normal to not get any response from the SkyCoin team? I responded on the 8th and send another message on the 12th. Thanks!
Anyone? Is SkyGuy the only administrator here? Is he part of the SkyCoin team or not?
(01-18-2018, 03:04 PM)ailo Wrote: Anyone? Is SkyGuy the only administrator here? Is he part of the SkyCoin team or not?

I'm only an admin

Where have you tried to get support?
(01-16-2018, 06:20 PM)ailo Wrote: Is it normal to not get any response from the SkyCoin team? I responded on the 8th and send another message on the 12th. Thanks!

I'm not sure, but you might have missed the response window for the first batch. I wasn't on the list (ordering parts to build my own rn) so I don't know when the emails went out.
I hope to get in on the next batch
I got a mail back, it seemed a bit fishy though, grammatically incorrect, Sam said they'd get back later
(01-22-2018, 04:50 PM)ailo Wrote: I got a mail back, it seemed a bit fishy though, grammatically incorrect, Sam said they'd get back later

Have you sent your BTC payment?
I think waiting is the key, there are already sold-out pieces like orange pi's,new pictures with miners are on the telegram channel everyday and dont forget there is a lot of work before to start a project this big and they are not microsoft or apple (at least yet) so the management can be a little slow from my pov.

[Image: photo_2018_01_05_18_45_33.jpg]

[Image: photo_2018_01_05_18_45_35.jpg]

[Image: photo_2018_01_05_18_45_36.jpg]

[Image: photo_2018_01_05_18_45_37.jpg]
I got the following email from sam@skycoin ten days after I filled in the survey (jan 8th)
Quote:Hi,

Your order being recorded under email - [my email], please wait for our next announcement.

Regards,

Skycoin
I guess I will just have to be patient, I think they should definitely invest a bit in transparency and support though. Did anyone else get a positive response and/or miner yet? What do I see in the pictures?
I agree in investing in transparency and support. We are all taking steps of trust to create something good. So it would help to have a list of devs and admins, and their official business contacts, so we know who we can trust, etc.