Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Node problems. As well as I cant log into my device manager webpage.
Hey guys. Having issues with one node in particular on official miner. Re occurring. It is node 2/8 in terms of disk images but plugged into slot 3 of router. 

I have 
1. Swapped power cables from node 3 and 2. No difference. Pi powers up(can see the lights on the inside of the pi) . Just no leds on the Ethernet port of it.
2. Swapped Ethernet cables from nodes 3 and 4. 
3. Re downloaded the second disk image and flashed onto sd card. 

Still am only getting this. I have to “wiggle” as shown in video Ill try to attach. But even when held in place with a finger or zip tie (light pressure only) it does not stay on. Come back a few minutes later and it’s off again. 

Sky manager worked fine last night. Now I cant login with the same IP... 

Ideas...
(07-19-2018, 01:24 AM)snibbertsky Wrote: Hey guys. Having issues with one node in particular on official miner. Re occurring. It is node 2/8 in terms of disk images but plugged into slot 3 of router. 

I have 
1. Swapped power cables from node 3 and 2. No difference. Pi powers up(can see the lights on the inside of the pi) . Just no leds on the Ethernet port of it.
2. Swapped Ethernet cables from nodes 3 and 4. 
3. Re downloaded the second disk image and flashed onto sd card. 

Still am only getting this. I have to “wiggle” as shown in video Ill try to attach. But even when held in place with a finger or zip tie (light pressure only) it does not stay on. Come back a few minutes later and it’s off again. 

Sky manager worked fine last night. Now I cant login with the same IP... 

Ideas...

Hi,

It reads to me like you have a faulty node. We have an email address for warranty issues and there is an Official Miner chat room on Telegram you should have gotten an invite to. If you ask there you should get a faster response.

I deal more with DIY's than official miners, I'll ask the guys who deal mostly with the the officials. This is just to make sure that this is not some issue that sometimes happens that I'm unaware of. Ill get back to you as soon as they get back to me with info on how to proceed.
Just done asking around email your issues to warranty@skycoin.net