Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on the process of getting onto new exchanges
Hello Everyone,

I know that SKY will soon listed on NEXT.Exchange, but was wondering if anyone could tell me the process for getting listed on the more mainstream exchanges.

Is it a simple matter of marketing, hype, momentum, and significant enough market cap so that a strong case could be made to list SKY?

Or are there other factors as well?

Thanks,

Angel
Filling out nasty forms and paying a few btc. Or Hype
Yeah, hype plays a part.
Other than that, Bittrex was supposed to add them in August, but then SEC happened and they've been pussying out ever since.
HitBTC asks outrageous fees (truly wtf-level stuff), and Binance is really cryptic as to what they want you to pay. Just nastyness all around.
(01-04-2018, 08:38 AM)Adlebert Coalseed Wrote: Yeah, hype plays a part.
Other than that, Bittrex was supposed to add them in August, but then SEC happened and they've been pussying out ever since.
HitBTC asks outrageous fees (truly wtf-level stuff), and Binance is really cryptic as to what they want you to pay. Just nastyness all around.

Aah, I just remembered!
Skycoin also recently partnered with Linkercoin and they're working on a Korean exchange, among other things.
Check it out: https://www.coinx.co.kr/
I think the devs should do anything to make sky mainstream. I love everything about the coin. the community , the technology