Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skycoin on Footballelixir
Hi guys,

I think it is kind of hard to understand the scope of the Skycoin project when you discover it at first. It took me several days to grasp the connection between Skycoin as a currency, the CoinHour mechanism, Skyledger, Skywire and the all the other stuff that is going on in the project. I think many explanations about Skycoin are very hard to understand for non-technical people. There is also a lack of good infographics.

So I decided to do something about it and wrote an article about Skycoin, which is hopefully not too technical and should outline the scope of the different parts of the project. I also created some infographics. You can find the article here:
https://footballelixir.com/skycoin/

Here is the infographic about Skywire:
[Image: Skywire.jpg]

And the one on CoinHours:
[Image: CoinHours.jpg]

Cheers,
Footballelixir
(01-22-2018, 08:45 PM)Footballelixir Wrote: Hi guys,

I think it is kind of hard to understand the scope of the Skycoin project when you discover it at first. It took me several days to grasp the connection between Skycoin as a currency, the CoinHour mechanism, Skyledger, Skywire and the all the other stuff that is going on in the project. I think many explanations about Skycoin are very hard to understand for non-technical people. There is also a lack of good infographics.

So I decided to do something about it and wrote an article about Skycoin, which is hopefully not too technical and should outline the scope of the different parts of the project. I also created some infographics. You can find the article here:
https://footballelixir.com/skycoin/

Here is the infographic about Skywire:
[Image: Skywire.jpg]

And the one on CoinHours:
[Image: CoinHours.jpg]

Cheers,
Footballelixir
Carry on with the graphics!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Docukno for this post:
  • Footballelixir
Amazing! Well done

I'm going to create a link in the "New to Skycoin" forum
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to skyguy for this post:
  • Footballelixir
This article is really easy to understand. Thank you for making it!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kenji for this post:
  • Footballelixir