Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Skyminer parts list [aliexpress]
(01-15-2018, 05:45 PM)D-C Wrote: Have you guys been able to find orange pi's in stock?  In Synth's latest interview he said orange pi's were totally sold out due to demand for Skywire miners.  But I ordered several about a month ago without any trouble.

We have a thread all about it here:
https://skywug.net/forum/Thread-Where-to...i-Prime-H5
Guys, reminder Orange Pi Prime are out of stock from official manufacturer, but the manufacturer recommend this official distributor that still have on stock orange pi prime, he is from turkey http://iotandmaker.com

aprox 10-20 february orange pi primes will be available again on aliexpress

and also i edited the routers in main list

cheers
Looks very interesting! Does anyone have an approximate total cost figure for the 8-board DIY build?
(01-16-2018, 03:01 PM)Timonius Wrote: Looks very interesting! Does anyone have an approximate total cost figure for the 8-board DIY build?

it's not far from original miner, just that you need to build yourself + wait for parts, but you dont need to pay 1 btc
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mihai for this post:
  • Timonius
(01-17-2018, 02:50 PM)Mihai Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 03:01 PM)Timonius Wrote: Looks very interesting! Does anyone have an approximate total cost figure for the 8-board DIY build?

it's not far from original miner, just that you need to build yourself + wait for parts, but you dont need to pay 1 btc

Not far from original miner? In terms of cost you mean? How would you get to 1 btc, these pi boards are about €20 right?
Thanks Mihai for putting this together.  It appears the DC Power Splitters as listed are not the correct ones for Orange PIs since they are 5.5 mm instead of 4.0 mm.  Has anyone found a 4.0 mm splitter for a DIY or have other recommendations?
Anyone who come with a better alternative, I am happy to add/edit it to this list.
Is important to keep the list updated!
(01-17-2018, 10:09 PM)Timonius Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 02:50 PM)Mihai Wrote:

Not far from original miner? In terms of cost you mean? How would you get to 1 btc, these pi boards are about €20 right?

I want to bump Timonius' post here because I'm curious what this would approximately cost. 1 btc is quite expensive.
Thank you Buddy.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Robin.Xie for this post:
  • Telos
Wow!!! Nice work!!!