Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Skywire Canada
Any Canadian Skycoiners?
This thread is for Canadians interested in Skycoin developments and Skywire mining in Canada. eh...
o/

looking forward to running some diy skyminers up here Big Grin
sky: 27oB97MjgvMLQq2B2CgWyVr8E3gxea47T1e
Getting a miner soon!
reporting in from alberta
(03-04-2018, 06:18 PM)1spacegoat Wrote: reporting in from alberta

Where are you based in Alberta? I am in Edmonton
Toronto here
Hello Guys , not a lot of development has taken place here . the only way we can really benefit from this is if we are able to get together and strategize ways to maximize our connections to each other . I have a couple of top developers and programmers who i have discussed with and they are very interested if forming a group here in Edmonton . if you are interested please send me a private message and lets make this work. I am based in Edmonton Alberta but everyone in Canada is welcomed to contact me . lets get ready for test net and get cracking

Thanks
please feel free to send me a private message
(03-28-2018, 01:04 AM)charles bivins Wrote: Hello Guys , not a lot of development has taken place here . the only way we can really benefit from this is if we are able to get together and strategize ways to maximize our connections to each other . I have a couple of top developers and programmers who i have discussed with and they are very interested if forming a group here in Edmonton . if you are interested please send me a private message and lets make this work. I am based in Edmonton Alberta but everyone in Canada is welcomed to contact me . lets get ready for test net and get cracking

Thanks
please feel free to send me a private message
From Vancouver! Best of luck!

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk
(03-06-2018, 12:03 AM)charles bivins Wrote:
(03-04-2018, 06:18 PM)1spacegoat Wrote: reporting in from alberta

Where are you based in Alberta? I am in Edmonton

NOICE. Im from E-town as well. Are you a coder or super techy? 
Wondering once things get moving and I want to build a skyminer DIY someone would be able to meet up and help set up orange pis and everything else skyminer...
Signing in from Winnipeg! Just set up my DIY miner today.