Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skywire software tutorial + automated installation script
(04-12-2018, 09:37 AM)GM_CryptoCat Wrote: Hey man, coming days will be difficult for me but for sure we will have a look Smile. Although with my friend we were thinking that running a miner on a PC might not be the best idea security and performance wise. Noobs could end up getting rkt by some security loophole!
Hi GM, maybe you want to read my post on page 9 of the thread "..node on Windows..blah, blah, blah" (I've forgotten the thread's correct name!, but I'm sure you'll find it!). The note about seeing 600 nodes...
(04-09-2018, 09:47 AM)GM_CryptoCat Wrote: Hey guys a friend and I have made an Automatic install script for the full software part and a tutorial now available 

We know that we have left it late and should have published earlier but we hope it still helps some ppl!

Let’s start:

The skywire source code had some major update this week. Do you need to update the automatic installer too?

By the way I think there should be an official installer for skyminer. The very technical and complex setup process is holding back many non tech people from participating. Need to get more people involved, not only the geeks.
I'm so poor... Skycoin donations appreciated Big Grin : 87j64iSia8FccQdV2bXySPtrvjgHJsoeWw