Skywug 50 SKY Lucky Draw
mrzjZoCdJ78VYocywmSCg54EKCbaVXtkiC
Smile
I'm in Big Grin
Thank you for inviting me!
I am looking forward it.
Free Skycoin all the way..
Thank you for inviting me!
Great to see sky doing these things to grow the community!

The sky is the limit
(01-04-2018, 06:09 AM)skyguy Wrote: The wonderful Skycoin folks are giving away 50 Skycoins in 5 lucky draws on the skywug forum

**Only a registered "active" member on the skywug.net forum will qualify for each draw. An active member is someone that has posted a new thread, replied to numerous threads, or shared forum threads on twitter

There are five lucky draws in total, and only one person will win the prize for that draw. A random number generator will be used at each milestone (100 new registered users). The user ID selected by the random generator will then be checked to confirm they are active on the forum. Once confirmed, the winner's username will be posted below. Winners must send me a private message with their wallet string within 24 hours of winning. If I'm not contacted within 24 hours, a new number will be randomly selected.
  • Lucky Draw 1 (1 SKY): The first 100 registered users on the forum will be entered into Lucky Draw 1
  • Lucky Draw 2 (5 SKY): The first 200 registered users on the forum will be entered into Lucky Draw 2
  • Lucky Draw 3 (10 SKY): The first 300 registered users on the forum will be entered into Lucky Draw 3
  • Lucky Draw 4 (14 SKY): The first 400 registered users on the forum will be entered into Lucky Draw 4
  • Lucky Draw 5 (20 SKY): The first 500+ registered users on the forum will be entered into the final Lucky Draw
The lucky draws end 31 January 2018

Good luck!

[Image: Skywug_Skycoin_Lucky_Draw.jpg]

Nice initiative! Hope people will use this forum a lot more
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Yaya for this post:
  • 1draven
If I know it before I will wait for registration until the total members reach 500+
Thanks, this is pretty dope. Glad to be here.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tdub for this post:
  • skyguy
Thanks guys this is awesome!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nexnt for this post:
  • skyguy