Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skywug forum suggestions
Thumbs Up 
Please post suggestions to improve the forum here
I honestly think that at this level it's going well. We've not got any "to the Moon", "Where i can buy Lambo" stuff happening. I like the meme thread as that's fun.

There's two types of people who will be on here. Tech heads, which my brother is and is why i'm here and those who aren't tech heads and are interested in the project, but can't do the whole node thing (or at least not yet).

I saw somewhere someone commented about how the Skycoin raffle should be split and the tech heads be given a chance. I think thats a fair shout as me sitting here chatting is doing some good, but them being out there working on the system is probably doing more?

We just need people and people will come once it's on new exchanges.

Either way, i'm glad i got here near the beginning (of the forum at least)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Knave9 for this post:
  • skyguy
(01-09-2018, 01:03 PM)Knave9 Wrote: There's two types of people who will be on here. Tech heads, which my brother is and is why i'm here and those who aren't tech heads and are interested in the project, but can't do the whole node thing (or at least not yet).

I'm hoping to tackle this problem by struggling through building a node and documenting the process. This is the biggest human rights issue of our lifetime and the TTM stuff is really exhausting. It's refreshing to see the discussions being started on this forum.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to CutiePi for this post:
  • Knave9, skyguy
(01-09-2018, 04:52 PM)CutiePi Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 01:03 PM)Knave9 Wrote: There's two types of people who will be on here. Tech heads, which my brother is and is why i'm here and those who aren't tech heads and are interested in the project, but can't do the whole node thing (or at least not yet).

I'm hoping to tackle this problem by struggling through building a node and documenting the process. This is the biggest human rights issue of our lifetime and the TTM stuff is really exhausting. It's refreshing to see the discussions being started on this forum.

Glad to have you here
?action=getnew not yielding results
skyguy,

I'm starting to see more interest from users wanting to connect locally on here and on telegram. I think we should put in local subsections in the WUG section, if you need help pm me.
Hello at skyguy , I was thinking maybe we should create a thread for all our sister companies especially those that are going to hold their ICO under our skyledger platform . We should see a thread for spaco, solar banker , metalicoin, MDL and the numerous ICO that we are going to be holding in our platorm . So maybe we should get an ICO Thread and a specific thread for each of our companies
I intend to follow this up with you
Sorry , I would have been helping more than this but I am a little busy at the moment, Once I get free time , I am going to devote more time to this forum . Please lets take care so that we dont duplicate threads here . Lets not clutter everywhere with threads that are not necessary . All related threads should be merged so that we don't lose focus
I added "Reactions" to the forum. Click the "+ Add Reaction" to add a reaction (Bottom left of each post)
Skywug global

Please post your foreign language pack suggestions here
(01-25-2018, 05:33 PM)skyguy Wrote: Skywug global

Please post your foreign language pack suggestions here

Swedish!