Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synching wallet
Hi guys, sorry for the n00b question, I'm trying to use the skycoin wallet, and sent 100 to it as a test, but my wallet is stuck synching at 43.5%, and won't go any further, so it seems I can't access my 100 skycoins.

Are you able to point me in the right direction as to what I need to do please? Can't find anything even remotely helpful online.
(07-09-2018, 03:04 PM)tb4l Wrote: Hi guys, sorry for the n00b question, I'm trying to use the skycoin wallet, and sent 100 to it as a test, but my wallet is stuck synching at 43.5%, and won't go any further, so it seems I can't access my 100 skycoins.

Are you able to point me in the right direction as to what I need to do please? Can't find anything even remotely helpful online.

Are you running the latest version? There are issues with bad nodes. Restart it each time it freezes. It should eventually update
Hey buddy, yeah I am running the latest version, it stops updating after about 0.5-1% so I restart it, if I don't restart it the percent progress disappears and displays a 0 balance, but tells me I have a bad connection and am not connected to a node. Slightly worrying does no one else think?
(07-09-2018, 05:31 PM)tb4l Wrote: Hey buddy, yeah I am running the latest version, it stops updating after about 0.5-1% so I restart it, if I don't restart it the percent progress disappears and displays a 0 balance, but tells me I have a bad connection and am not connected to a node. Slightly worrying does no one else think?

Happened to me a few months back. Kept on restarting until it eventually synced. Haven't had a problem since
Cheers man