Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating or editing whitelist information
Hello all!  I submitted my whitelist application 4 days ago.  I realize now that I did not enter proper architecture.  I think I just said 7 Orange Pi Primes and I don't think I had a wallet at that time.  I do now though.  Is that part of the whitelist application?  I can't remember.  Anyway, I'd like to be able to edit the info in the application to be more precise.  Even location, I only put Las Vegas, NV... not my address.  Am I correct in thinking that if my nodes are successfully whitelisted, it could not happen prior to 1 June. 2019?
Thanks,
Larry B.
(04-21-2019, 11:51 PM)radarlarry1 Wrote: Hello all!  I submitted my whitelist application 4 days ago.  I realize now that I did not enter proper architecture.  I think I just said 7 Orange Pi Primes and I don't think I had a wallet at that time.  I do now though.  Is that part of the whitelist application?  I can't remember.  Anyway, I'd like to be able to edit the info in the application to be more precise.  Even location, I only put Las Vegas, NV... not my address.  Am I correct in thinking that if my nodes are successfully whitelisted, it could not happen prior to 1 June. 2019?
Thanks,
Larry B.

You can edit all your details on the skywire authentication page -> whitelist.skycoin.net