Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Bounties?
I'm a professional filmmaker, i'd be interested in doing some bounties for skycoin.  I'm still learning about the project, unfortunately i find the documentation to be very fragmented.  Maybe there is someone i could work with who understands the project so we can make some high quality informational videos.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rainbowjaw for this post:
  • skyguy
(01-09-2018, 03:17 AM)rainbowjaw Wrote: I'm a professional filmmaker, i'd be interested in doing some bounties for skycoin.  I'm still learning about the project, unfortunately i find the documentation to be very fragmented.  Maybe there is someone i could work with who understands the project so we can make some high quality informational videos.

Skycoin needs you! Can you share some videos you have done?
Try asking in the Skycoin bounty telegram channel https://t.me/skycoinbounty
Can someone enlighten me please...

What is a bounty in relation to Skycoin?

Thanks!
Abundance is the receiving power of your mind...So, let us create & receive the future that we ALL DESERVE!
(01-09-2018, 03:17 AM)rainbowjaw Wrote: I'm a professional filmmaker, i'd be interested in doing some bounties for skycoin.  I'm still learning about the project, unfortunately i find the documentation to be very fragmented.  Maybe there is someone i could work with who understands the project so we can make some high quality informational videos.

Hi rainbowjaw, I am someone who can communicate effectively. I am extremely good at making things understandable. There are methods that I use which just hit the nail on the head allowing the penny to drop. Should you require an excellent TA, I am happy to offer my services. I am not quite as proficient as Synth would be here or Dan would be over at Eos. I do come from a business, trade, programming background and hey if you need, say the word! What makes me excel ion communications actually is the high standard of honesty deployed carefully choosing my words

Hi rainbowjaw, I am someone who can communicate effectively. I am extremely good at making things understandable. There are methods that I use which just hit the nail on the head allowing the penny to drop. Should you require an excellent TA, I am happy to offer my services. I am not quite as proficient as Synth would be here or Dan would be over at Eos. I do come from a business, trade, programming background and hey if you need, say the word! What makes me excel ion communications actually is the high standard of honesty deployed carefully choosing my words