Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What crypto didn't gave us yet?
In the last period, especially last 6 months we've seen an enormous flow of both capital and projects in the space of crypto.
Most of the projects are shooting high and promote products/services that will hardly find a place in real market or wide public use. 

Simply said: 95% of crypto projects are absolute nonsense with no reason to be on blockchain and just abuse the market and low knowledge of "investors" to raise funds.
Then we have the remaining 5% of projects that offer real world solutions and projects that are functional and economically sustainable, but what is that one thing that you really wish to see crypto being used for?

For me personally it's definitely crypto being used to fight corruption in government and high places.
I would love to see blockchain being used as a voting platform, where every person has access to their digital voting ballot and can confirm that their voice went to the person/party it was supposed to go by matching public address. Another thing how we could use crypto to fight corruption would be to use smart contracts for government purchases and financing, where everyone could see how much govt paid, to who and for what.
The Dent coin is a total nonsense to me in particular
now this is called a topic to be read. author and forum creators have managed to deliver cool writing paper in the most suitable manner possible. thanks for the support.
we intend to see mainstream uses of blockchain, but thing that create a drawback is when someone lost their private keys means lost their digital assets. i thing there will be some options to access digital assets in case of hardware crash containing private keys.

Sent from my Micromax Q424 using Tapatalk
+919001800180
(04-12-2018, 01:55 AM)skywire Wrote: we intend to see mainstream uses of blockchain, but thing that create a drawback is when someone lost their private keys means lost their digital assets. i thing there will be some options to access digital assets in case of hardware crash containing private keys.

Sent from my Micromax Q424 using Tapatalk

Yeah, it is always recommended to store your keys via several methods so if you computer crashes you still have several secure backups.

The Skycoin team is also working on a hardware wallet that will hold Skycoin as well as all of the Fiber coins and possibly other top coins.  My understanding is that it basically just needs production facilities for a case at this point:

https://twitter.com/Skycoinproject/statu...9700761600