Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where to buy Orange Pi Prime H5?
As they seem to be sold out everywhere as of 1/10/18, this seems relevant.

Also, any alternatives for which software has been optimized is welcome!
Did they sell out?? I'm still waiting for them to confirm my ID!

Wow. They really are sold out. This is mega frustrating. If anyone has any extras please PM me.
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product...48527.html

Says 1 piece available. Not sure if they limiting it to 1 per customer?
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a23...=13#detail
[Image: OR.png]
I talked with their official contact and he said "we are purchasing material, sooner would be 10th of next month".
So who missed the train now, next month is the next one.

Also he said the official store on taobao is out of order too.

And they dont have an official store on Amazon and can't guarantee for their quality.

He mention that will check with official distributors and will reply me an answer.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mihai for this post:
  • JiaLee
Big Grin 
You're welcome wuggers Wink

In stock, ships within 3 days. They've been one of my most reliable dropshippers in the past. 

If anyone is interested in my Aliexpress order, 12x pi's with DHL shipping (I'm in California) My ID has been approved and I may continue with the purchase (They're obviously in stock I believe, if they're now limited to one per customer?) Just pm me for details. I'm allowed to pay for the order for 9 more days. I'm also willing to hedge my bets on which one will get here first and split both orders with anyone. I can't change the order, it's locked in. Paypal only for the Ali order. 

If there's no interest I'll simply stick with my order from the linked shop.

stay fressh wuggers lets mesh Cool
(01-11-2018, 01:41 PM)JiaLee Wrote: You're welcome wuggers Wink

In stock, ships within 3 days. They've been one of my most reliable dropshippers in the past. 

If anyone is interested in my Aliexpress order, 12x pi's with DHL shipping (I'm in California) My ID has been approved and I may continue with the purchase (They're obviously in stock I believe, if they're now limited to one per customer?) Just pm me for details. I'm allowed to pay for the order for 9 more days. I'm also willing to hedge my bets on which one will get here first and split both orders with anyone. I can't change the order, it's locked in. Paypal only for the Ali order. 

I just ordered 16 of these, thanks for posting the link.  I am curious, though, did you get confirmation that your order shipped?  I am half expecting an email in a day or two saying 'Oh, actually those are back ordered, sorry!'  Haven't dealt with this company before so maybe I am just being cynical.
(01-12-2018, 12:12 AM)mrhodlr Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 01:41 PM)JiaLee Wrote: You're welcome wuggers Wink

I just ordered 16 of these, thanks for posting the link.  I am curious, though, did you get confirmation that your order shipped?  I am half expecting an email in a day or two saying 'Oh, actually those are back ordered, sorry!'  Haven't dealt with this company before so maybe I am just being cynical.

I haven't yet received an email telling me they're shipped. However I've been lead to believe in the past that they have their own warehouses. When they say in stock and ship within 3 days, I've never had an issue. I might actually go as far and say they're one of the single most consistent dropshipper I've used, they have amazon like efficiency, and they all (seem) to come from a single operation. I wouldn't be surprised if they had their own stock but I can't say for sure. I invite someone to send them a message and ask.

2 more days though, we'll see! I could be wrong. I also ordered 16.
Guys here is an official distributor of Orange Pi’s with Primes on stock http://iotandmaker.com

Now, I didn’t ordered from him because i already ordered from Aliexpress
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mihai for this post:
  • JiaLee
Just spoke to someone at fasttech, I was told ETA from their supplier is the 17th, so they should ship out then or soon thereafter. I'm not sure whether I'd hold my breath but hey! Lol think I might check out the turkish website and buy some backup insurance, thank you Mihai.