Skycoin Forum

Full Version: Skycoin Whitelisting page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the whitelisting page?  I have not been able to get in for two days... at least.  Eventually it times out.  Hope this is the correct place to post this.  If not, I'm positive someone... everyone will let me know.
(09-09-2019, 07:06 PM)radarlarry1 Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone else having trouble accessing the whitelisting page?  I have not been able to get in for two days... at least.  Eventually it times out.  Hope this is the correct place to post this.  If not, I'm positive someone... everyone will let me know.

The skycoin domain is moving to .com. The whitelisting page should be available on the new domain soon
(09-10-2019, 05:17 AM)skyguy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2019, 07:06 PM)radarlarry1 Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone else having trouble accessing the whitelisting page?  I have not been able to get in for two days... at least.  Eventually it times out.  Hope this is the correct place to post this.  If not, I'm positive someone... everyone will let me know.

The skycoin domain is moving to .com. The whitelisting page should be available on the new domain soon

As of 9/11/19 the .com address is not working either.  I have no idea if my miners are working or not.