Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Skywug 50 SKY Lucky Draw
Skycoin has great technology so excited
Many thanks to the team!
This is already a super useful resource and will only get better!
The 1st Lucky Draw will be taking place in a few hours. The first 100 registered members need to be active to qualify (post, reply, share). If a non-active member is selected, I'm going to use the random number generator until an active member has won

Good luck everyone. The next Draw is for 5 SKY, so don't feel bad if you don't win this time. Everyone has numerous chances to win, but only if we get to each milestone (100 new registered members)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to skyguy for this post:
  • Kano, skywalker
Awesome giveaway for an awesome coin!
Smile 
Skycoin 2 the Moon!  Wink
(01-05-2018, 09:58 AM)skyguy Wrote: The 1st Lucky Draw will be taking place in a few hours. The first 100 registered members need to be active to qualify (post, reply, share). If a non-active member is selected, I'm going to use the random number generator until an active member has won

Good luck everyone. The next Draw is for 5 SKY, so don't feel bad if you don't win this time. Everyone has numerous chances to win, but only if we get to each milestone (100 new registered members)

Thanks team, great way to say thanks to those early supporters. 

Best of luck to all! Can't wait to see magic things happen for Skycoin. I'm excited for the future!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kano for this post:
  • skyguy
Very ambitious project, lately world changes too fast so i believe in sky with you guys.
So excited about Skycoin. Great tech and awesome team, good luck!
good luck
This is just awesome.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JMG for this post:
  • Andrewshan