Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Skywire node on Windows
Passmanager did not save my password! Now I ma stuck. Re-installed everything but still need a password, default does not work. Can anyone help please?
(03-07-2018, 07:59 PM)absent111 Wrote: Passmanager did not save my password! Now I ma stuck. Re-installed everything but still need a password, default does not work. Can anyone help please?

Did you remove the skywire directory before running the git command?
First of all: I'm a total noob when it comes to tech but thanks to this excellent step-by-step tutorial I managed to get the node up n running in no-time. Ezpz. Thanks Skyguy!

The "only" thing I'm wondering now is what the heck is next? Do I need to go in under Apps and do stuff...or just let it run? Should I add my wallet somewhere? I really want to contribute to this awesome project, and I do love the coin hours Big Grin

Cheers
thank you very much,it's OK!
Is these ok?
[Image: noide.jpg]
(04-12-2018, 06:52 PM)lipovec92 Wrote: Is these ok?
[Image: noide.jpg]

Perfect. Welcome to the party!  Wink
Hi all,

I got a node running on a windows PC. What now? When will the mainet be running?
I followed everything exactly like specified and all worked perfect. But when I go to, http://127.0.0.1:8000/ , I get the following error : 

[Image: Capture2.jpg]

How can I solve this?

(Windows 8)
(04-30-2018, 10:16 AM)SA-Eng Wrote: I followed everything exactly like specified and all worked perfect. But when I go to, http://127.0.0.1:8000/ , I get the following error : 

[Image: Capture2.jpg]

How can I solve this?

(Windows 8)

Did you manually start your node from a git-bash window or did you use the shell scripts I attached to the 1st post?
Worked perfectly for me Smile Thanks for the easy to follow tutorial!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MacSkyver for this post:
  • skyguy